TODDLER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (2-3 yrs)
Drop off your toddler for 3 hours of art, creative movement, dramatic play, and fun with new friends! Our toddler enrichment program serves as a great introduction to pre-school, helping young children transition into more structured learning environments, while fostering independence. With carefully planned transitions and experienced, caring staff, we provide just the right balance of structure, free play, and enriching activities to stimulate your growing toddler.
Please note that all current participants of our Toddler Enrichment Program will have a priority re-enrollment period in which they can reserve a slot for their child for the upcoming session. After the priority re-enrollment period has ended all remaining slots will be offered first to our waitlist, and then, if there are any remaining slots we will open enrollment to the public. Please see the dates for upcoming Toddler Program sessions below. Parents may enroll children one or two days per week for the duration of the eight week session.
- 9:00-9:20 Drop Off & Open Gym Play
- 9:20-9:25 Group Circle & Welcome
- 9:25-9:45 Sensory or Explorative Learning Activity
- 9:45-10:15 Creative Playspace Time/Dramatic Play
- 10:15-10:30 Storytime & Songs (Bathroom Break/Diaper Change)
- 10:30-10:45 Snack
- 10:45-11:00 Storytime & Songs (Bathroom Break/Diaper Change)
- 11:00-11:45 Creative Movement/Gross Motor Activites
- 11:45-12:00 Creative Playspace Time/Goodbye Circle & Pick Up
DAYS & TIMES
Parents can enroll their children 1-2 days per week for the duration of each session. Our Toddler Program operates Mondays-Fridays, 9:00am - 12:00noon.
- Spring Enrollment Information | IN SESSION
- Summer Enrollment Information | PRIORITY RE-ENROLLMENT PERIOD IS OPEN
- Fall Enrollment Information