Second Time Moms' Group (baby and older sibling welcome!)
This group enrollment is often paired with:
- Addressing any behavioral changes or challenges in your first child
- Living in triage: how to manage the many needs of two small children?
- Your children's bedtime and nighttime needs
- That ever-elusive balance between work, life, and kids
- Adjusting to your role as a mother of two
Older siblings are welcome to attend. There is no additional cost for mothers of twins who would like to join this support group. Mama & Me provides a clean, safe space for you and your baby, complete with a nursing and diaper changing area, free parking and elevator access. If needed, please bring your own boppy (BYOB) for comfort. Visit our neighbor Ula Cafe, for a child-friendly space to meet up with friends for lunch before/after the group has ended.
JOIN AN UPCOMING GROUP:
Mondays | 12:30-1:45 | Facilitator: Kirsten| REGISTER
- Meets: April 3,10,24 | May 1,8,15 (no group on 4/17)