Mama & Me offers a wide range of prenatal, postpartum, and child development classes for families in the Boston area. Our unique parenting community brings together new and expecting families and offers a supportive network of professionals and educators to help navigate the early years of parenting.
Mama & Me recognizes the importance of all parenting roles and family structures, which is why we welcome all moms, dads, grandparents, caregivers, and other extended family members to participate in our classes with their little ones.
At Mama & Me you will find:
- A qualified team of educators passionately committed to providing the skills, knowledge, and support to help prepare expecting families for birth
- A nurturing, inclusive, and supportive environment for new parents
- Unique toys and play structures that inspire creativity and imagination
- A vibrant playspace that caters to parents with children ages 3 and under
- A clean and healthy environment that families can feel good about coming to
- Quality, hands-on classes that engage both parents/caregivers and children in unique learning experiences
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
- Meet the Doulas Night | Wednesday, June 15 | 6:30-8:30
- NEW! Birth Planning Workshop | Thursday, May 5 | 7:00-8:30 (advance registration required)
WHAT'S NEW AT MAMA & ME:
- E-Giftcards Available: Find the perfect gift for a baby shower or new mama
- View Spring & Summer Parent/Child Class Schedule